Video Guide and ingredients list at bottom of page
If you’re a fan of stuffed chicken, you’ll love Ruth’s Chris Stuffed Chicken. This dish is perfect for any occasion, as the skin is crispy on top and the chicken is juicy inside. This recipe uses only a few ingredients and is sure to please the whole family. To make this dish, simply start with a cream cheese filling and season it with salt and pepper. Next, add the sharp cheddar and spinach, and then you can add bacon if you’d like over the chicken.
The cream cheese mixture is the best part of this meal. To get the most delicious taste, make sure to use a good quality cheese. The cheese will remain in the meat, and you should make sure not to make major holes in the chicken breast. Moreover, you should also rewarm the chicken after stuffing it. This recipe will leave the chicken moist and delicious. Lastly, you can top the chicken breast with a dollop of ranch dressing or a slice of sharp cheddar.
You can also try cooking the stuffed chicken breast at home. To prepare this dish, you’ll need canola oil and salt. You’ll also need to add some fresh thyme and parsley. After you’ve prepared the ingredients, you can roast the chicken in a preheated 425-degree oven until it reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit. You can serve it hot or cold, but it’s best to order it ahead of time so that you won’t have to wait too long to enjoy the stuffed chicken.
- This recipe tastes EXACTLY like the restaurant!! Enjoy! RECIPE:
- (2) 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 PK dry hidden valley ranch seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- *add this into the cheese sauce before you mix it all up
- * Salt, pepper , garlic& onion powder to taste Paprika for color Cook for 30 mins at 450 degrees. If you use a thermometer the inside of the chicken should reach 165 degrees.