- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ onion, finely minced
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, divided, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups egg noodle
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, ½ tablespoon salt, and ½ tablespoon pepper, mixing until evenly combined.
- Heat the canola oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Take about a golf-ball size of the meatball mixture and roll it into balls. Place the meatballs into the pot, cooking for one minute. Flip the meatballs.
- Add the beef broth, milk, remaining ½ tablespoon salt, remaining ½ tablespoon pepper, and Worcestershire sauce and give it a stir.
- Bring the liquid to a boil, then add the egg noodles. Stir constantly until the pasta is cooked and the liquid has reduced to a sauce that coats the noodles, about seven to eight minutes.
- Add the parmesan and the parsley, stirring until the cheese is melted.
This delicious One Pot Swedish Meatball recipe combines pasta, meatballs, sauce, and noodles in just one pot. The only things you have to prepare are the noodles, kosher salt, and pepper. All of these ingredients are easily available and can be adapted for any occasion. In a large skillet, add the mushrooms, half of the yellow onion, and the beef broth. Cook the mixture until it reduces to half, about 5 minutes. Stir in the heavy cream and the remaining ingredients. Bring the sauce to a boil, and add the pasta, meatballs, and sauce.
The noodles can be cooked quickly in a deep pan, so it is important to have a deep frying pan. The meatballs can be made from any kind of ground meat, including turkey or beef. You can also add some beef stock or milk to taste. Depending on your preferences, you can add Worcestershire sauce and salt. You can serve this comfort food with a side of mashed potatoes or green vegetables.
To make One Pot Swedish Meatball Pasta, prepare your ingredients. All you need are egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, and Worcestershire sauce. For the meatballs, do not mix the noodles and sauce together. The sauce will become too watery, and the noodles will get mushy. Use a large frying pan to cook the pasta. For the meatballs, place the noodles and the sauce in the pan. Cover the pan and cook for 18 minutes.
You can substitute gluten-free breadcrumbs for the breadcrumbs. Instead of breadcrumbs, you can use rolled oats or almond flour for the thickening agent in the sauce. To spice up the recipe, you can add allspice or nutmeg to enhance the flavor of the sauce. This meal pairs well with mashed potatoes and a crisp cucumber salad. You can enjoy One Pot Swedish Meatball as a meal or as a snack with friends and family.
This one pot recipe is an easy way to make Swedish meatballs with pasta. This simple recipe only takes 30 minutes to make. When you make this delicious dish, you’ll find that it’s very easy to eat and can be a delicious treat for your family. You can add frozen meatballs or shredded parmesan cheese for a savory touch. You can even use a single-pot kitchen for your entire family to help you save time.
A One Pot Swedish Meatball recipe is a simple way to make homemade Swedish meatballs with gravy in a single skillet. These Swedish meatballs are delicious and can be made gluten-free. You can also substitute other meat or vegetables for the meat. For example, you can use any of the freshest produce in your garden or store it in the freezer. It will be easy for you to cook these one-pot Swedish Meatballs with noodles.